Jaipur is one of India’s most popular cities for travelers and the capital of the “Land of Maharajas,” Rajasthan. Its magnificent architectural structures have made this city a renowned one. Every year more than a million people visit Jaipur to taste the beauty and grandeur of the city. Thanks to its picturesque beauty, destination weddings in Jaipur are a popular choice. The foods in the town are equally famous.
This article will find out the most famous architectural buildings in Jaipur and the activities you can do in those places.
Birla Mandir Jaipur
Birla Mandir Jaipur is another architectural wonder in the city. The construction began in 1977 under Ramanuj Das and Ghanshyam Birla’s direction. Some of the features of the temple are-
- The temple is made of marble.
- Several Hindu deities are depicted inside, especially Lakshmi, Narayan, and Ganesh.
- However, figures of the Virgin Mary, Christ, St. Peter, Confucius, Buddha, and Socrates are there on the outer walls of the architecture.
The Hawa Mahal is one of the wonders of Jaipur, and it is located adjacent to the City Palace. The architecture and the artistry of Hawa Mahal are marvelous. The architecture was designed by Lal Chand Ustad. It is five-floored and consists of 953 windows. For model photography and pre-wedding photo sessions, this is a popular location. There are popular wedding hotels in Jaipur like The LaLiT Jaipur, Jaipur Marriott Hotel, etc.
Amber Fort is a stunning tourist attraction situated on a high hill.
- It is one of the examples of Rajput Architecture, situated above the Cheel ka Teela of the Aravalli hills range.
- As part of the group of hill forts of Rajasthan, Amber Palace or Amer Fort, along with five other forts of Rajasthan, has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Patrika Gate Jaipur
Patrika gate is undoubtedly among the most beautiful architectural wonders in Jaipur. The musical fountain show in the Patrika gate is an excellent tourist attraction. Also, it is among the most photographed places in India. Being a perfect choice for pre-wedding or post-wedding photoshoots, it is a favorite place for couples too. The LaLiT Jaipur offers the best marriage hall in Jaipur and is close to Patrika gate. So do not miss out on the vibe of grandeur in your wedding. Book your hotel now and have a memorable wedding!
It means “Water Palace.” It is situated in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. Some of the features of Jal Mahal are–
- It is made in a Rajput architectural style.
- One rectangular structure called “Chhatri” signifies the Bengal type of architecture.
- Jal Mahal is a five-storied structure made of red sandstone.
- In 1799, Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh started the construction of Jal Mahal.
- The palace is surrounded by the Aravalli hills.
Jaipur is a place that is famous for the architecture of Rajput styles. Many foreigners visit Jaipur to experience the historical gems in the city. As a result, many people choose Jaipur as the perfect place for destination weddings. Due to its grandeur, cultural richness, and availability of hotels that arrange destination weddings, it has become one of the preferred locations for destination weddings. So, why wait! Book your wedding venue in Jaipur now!